Tuesday, July 24, 2007

change afoot

Normalcy is sometimes my biggest teacher. When things are exciting and new and unexpected it's easy to be distracted from myself and life around me. When things are normal...get up, go to work, come home, repeat...I cannot get away. A large voice inside of me screams "there is more, there is new, the time is now." Perhaps allowing normalcy to reign for a little while will be all I need to move, to change, to step. Wait for it. It will happen.

This is a picture of my hiking boots that were on my feet for the majority of last weekend. They are beautiful and dirty. My feet were kept pristine while inside them. There was a lot of rain and a few creeks that were stepped in but they did their job exceedingly well. I should go back to MEC and thank the sales person who sold them to me.



No comments: