Wednesday, March 4, 2009

spiritual direction and grammar

I am meeting with a spiritual director for the first time today. I am excited about this, especially after rereading her pamphlet. Continuing to grow and mature in my relationship with God honestly makes me a little giddy. What does He have for me? What will He call me to? How will He change me? How will He lead me? I love the quote at the end of the pamphlet.

"Put simply, life is a God-given opportunity to become who we are, to affirm
our own true spiritual nature, claim our truth, appropriate and integrate the
reality of our being but most of all to say, "YES" to the One who calls us
Beloved"

Henri Nouwen

On a completely different note. Today is national grammar day!!! It's a day to spell well, punctuate well and use words correctly!! YES!


No comments: